Judge Healthcare is looking to hire a Clinical Quality LPN with HEDIS experience for a FULLY remote role!
**Candidates without HEDIS experience listed on their resume will NOT be considered!*
- Title: Clinical Quality LPN
- Location: Remote in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE
- Type of engagement: Ongoing contract
- Hours: Mon-Fri- 8-5, after hours and Weekend work may be required CST
- 1-2 week of training, and limited time off, will be discussed during the interview.
Job responsibilities: :
- You will work with the Quality SDS/PSV Operations staff to assist with data collection of managed care data.
- Market-specific data entry and collection
- Medical record review and abstraction for HEDIS and HEDIS-like measures
- Reviews assigned medical records in order to verify clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting,
- Identifies findings supported by documentation guidelines with high level of accuracy
- Maintains HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information; reports critical incidents immediately.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Communicates identification of pursuit leads for additional medical records, if needed, to other members of the team
- Attends conference calls as necessary to provide information relating to clinical reviews and compliance
- Successfully completes HEDIS technical specification training and testing
- Successfully completes HEDIS software training and uses software correctly
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum 2 year HEDIS experience and/or knowledge
- Solid knowledge of managed care requirements related to clinical quality
- Strong medical record review and abstraction prefer
- Research and detail oriented, excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Critical thinking skills
- Results-driven independent worker, and self-starter