Our client is currently seeing a HEDIS Clinical Quality Analyst RN located in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE!
** Candidates must be in the Central Time zone**
Title: Clinical Quality Analyst RN
Location: Remote in Central Time Zone
Hours: Mon-Fri- 8-5, after hours and Weekend work may be required
Type of engagement: Ongoing contract
- Reviews assigned medical records in order to verify clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting,
- Identifies findings supported by documentation guidelines with high level of accuracy
- Maintains HIPAA standards and confidentiality of protected health information; reports critical incidents immediately.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Communicates identification of pursuit leads for additional medical records, if needed, to other members of the team
- Attends conference calls as necessary to provide information relating to clinical reviews and compliance
- Successfully completes HEDIS technical specification training and testing
- Successfully completes HEDIS software training and uses software correctly
- Active Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum 2 year HEDIS experience and/or knowledge
- Solid knowledge of managed care requirements related to clinical quality
- Strong medical record review and abstraction prefer
- Research and detail oriented, excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Critical thinking skills
- Results-driven independent worker, and self-starter