Remote Telephonic Chronic Care Coordinator - CCM + RPM January 2023
About TimeDoc Health
Founded in 2015, TimeDoc Health is a leader in virtual Chronic Care Management (CCM) for healthcare providers - one of the largest new markets in healthcare. We enable providers to deliver truly continuous, comprehensive care by helping them establish care coordinator programs for patients with chronic and behavioral health conditions. Our solution combines a care management SaaS platform, remote patient monitoring devices, and digital care management services to provide the personal touch often missing in healthcare. We have scaled our platform to over 50,000 enrolled patients and have set a goal to reach one million patients by the end of 2025. Are you ready to have a huge impact on thousands of patients' lives? Apply now to get started! #BecomingATimeDoctor
We are looking for remote LPNs and LVNs to join our growing team of care coordinators. As a care coordinator, we help clients deliver continuous care coordination by assisting chronically-ill Medicare patients into chronic care management programs and/or Remote Physiological Monitoring programs, while providing them with monthly care coordination services.Responsibilities
- Conducting monthly phone calls with patients, practices, pharmacies, etc. to ensure that your patients are getting what they need between office visits. You will be spending 7-8 hours on the phone daily.
- Responding quickly to biometric readings, such as high blood pressure or high blood sugar readings, during regular business hours to support the patient's primary care provider in managing the patient's chronic condition(s).
- Partnering with patients enrolled in RPM to drive adherence to device utilization and care plan goals, as informed by the patient's provider directed treatment plan.
- Creating and/or revising a personalized care plan for each patient you call on, in coordination with the practices and providers you support
- Working to identify social determinants of health, gaps in care, and eligibility for assistance or other referral services for each of your patients. You will coordinate and collaborate with the office staff, other community programs and resources to address all of these effectively.
- Empower patients to take charge of their own wellness and goals in the context of their care plan.
- Making approximately 30-50 phone calls a day to yield the 12-16 patient interactions necessary to complete 20 minutes of CCM service for the month.
- Doing all of the above while maintaining your patients' privacy, confidentiality and safety, and adhering to ethical, legal, and accreditation/regulatory standards at all times.
- 1-2 years healthcare experience as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) with an active Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) participating state (https://www.ncsbn.org/nurse-licensure-compact.htm)
- Technology experience - preferably with multiple EMR/EHR systems, familiar with Microsoft Office, GoogleSuite products and comfortable learning new softwares quickly.
- You will be the voice of our company, on the frontline speaking with the patients, you must be:
- highly professional on the phone
- able to maintain a compassionate and engaging tone
- quick thinking to respond in the moment to patient questions and needs, with strong critical thinking skills to ask appropriate follow-up questions and prioritize what you learn from patients
- You must be highly self-motivated, organized and able to work independently
- You are required to work 40 hours a week.
- Flexibility in work schedule and working in alternate time zones.
- You must have a home office set up that will allow you to speak privately and maintain confidentiality with patients. Please note that this role is not compatible with interruptions or distractions during your shift. Your focus must be entirely on your patients.
- We will provide you with a company laptop and all of the software you need to make patient calls and do the job, your home office should also include:
- a second monitor (so that you can have multiple windows open with different software and resources all available at the same time) is a requirement;
- fast and reliable internet, i.e., internet speed equal to or greater than 50mbps is required; please note that satellite internet service is not sufficient for this role
- Call Center and/or Triage experience is a plus
- Experience serving a geriatric population is a plus
- Case management or care coordination experience is a plus
TimeDoc Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TimeDoc Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Evergrowing benefits - health, dental, PTO, paid holidays, floating holidays, 401K, phone/internet reimbursement, and much more coming soon!
- A culture that will have you coming back for more - From online spirit week, to chat rooms filled with cake recipes, we've built a vibrant community that allows workers to connect on a personal level both in-person and from their home offices.
- A team of TimeDoctors that believe in the GROwth mindset - Grit: having a passion & perseverance for long-term goals; Results: focusing on delivering tangible results for our patients, clients and business; Openness: providing our employees with an environment that is transparent and open in communication.
- A great place to build a career - As TimeDoc grows, we are committed to promoting from within
- A passion for the intersection of the worlds of medicine and tech
- A mission that you can believe in - helping keep patients healthy and out of the hospital is why we do what we do.
TimeDoc Health posts all of its current job openings on its Careers page. All applications are received and reviewed by our People Operations team, who will respond to your application by email if you are selected to take assessments or schedule a video interview through our Calendly links. If you are selected for an interview you will receive a Google Meet invite and will talk via video or phone with one of our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not approach candidates on IM or voice, video, and text chat apps, or conduct text-only interviews.
Beware of job scammers. Please don't fall prey to scammers out there - if anyone approaches you by IM or on a voice, video and text chat app purporting to be a TimeDoc employee and inviting you to "interview" on that platform, they are not a representative of TimeDoc.