“Make Nursing Fun Again"!
Avenue Health is seeking a Nurse (RN/LPN/LVN) with an Illinois nursing license for our Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Remote Patient Monitoring Program. This is a remote position.
Are you seeking a nursing position where you can work from home, stay healthy, and where your only commute time is from your desk to your coffee pot?
Here is the dream job that you have been waiting for!
Avenue, a sister company of Wanderly, is currently seeking an innovative and experienced nurse to support our virtual CHF, remote patient monitoring program.
If you are seeking true professional growth and development, a variety of career path opportunities and positively influence the lives of patients we serve, then come grow with us!
- Significantly impact longitudinal patient engagement in CHF RPM program
- Monitor physiological patient data alerts, assess need for intervention
- Escalate patient urgent care needs to physician
- Direct patients to 911/ER as appropriate for emergency medical assistance needs
- Nurse with unrestricted RN/LVN/LPN license in Illinois
- Compact/multi-state licensure is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Health Coach/ CCM certification a plus
- Three-five years of Medical-Surgical Acute Care; Post-op care, discharge planning experience
- Remote-patient monitoring experience a plus
- Self-starter w/ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator with a passion for helping people
- Experience with telephonic care management a plus
- Must have a dedicated and secure home office to maintain PHI, and ability to work from home office independently with minimal disruptions
- Tech savvy with proficiency in: Internet Navigation, Smartphone technology, Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel and Outlook) is required
- Motivational Interviewing/Health Behavior Change experience a plus
- Experience in patient engagement strategies desired