A-Line Staffing is now hiring Remote Quality Management Nurse Consultants.
The Quality Management Nurse Consultant
would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this hiring Remote Quality Management Nurse Consultant position, please contact Jacob Ward call or text at 586-710-7966 or email@example.com
Quality Management Nurse Consultant Highlights
- The pay for this position is 36per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Quality Management Nurse Consultant Responsibilities
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8 - 5
- Reviews documentation and interprets data obtained from clinical records or systems to apply appropriate clinical criteria and policies in line with regulatory and accreditation requirements for member and/or provider issues.
- Independently coordinates the clinical resolution with internal/external clinician support as required.
If you think this Quality Management Nurse Consultant
position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!Jacob Ward