We invite you to join our growing team!
IntellaTriage Nurses enjoy the benefits of working from home, providing care, without the stress and expense of commuting each day!
- MUST have a current Compact RN license
- MUST live in/work from a Compact US state
- Experience with end-of-life care is strongly preferred
- Must have high speed internet
- Must be tech savvy, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have keyboard competence
Built around a mission to improve the lives of nurses and patients, IntellaTriage has been providing after-hours nurse triage for hospice and home health providers since 2008. Utilizing best-in-class technology, IntellaTriage provides round-the-clock direct access to licensed, registered nurses using client-customized protocols for patient-centered, compassionate care. We are growing rapidly and excited to support our clients’ nursing staff in the field by leveraging our outsourced team of nurses to manage after-hours care delivery. Our triage nurses become an extension of our clients’ care team, and they trust us to support them and their patients during their non-core hours. Learn more at www.intellatriage.com.Our Hospice Triage Nurses:
If you like exciting, fast-paced roles, keep reading…
- Have experience in hospice, palliative, end-of-life care and in fast-paced environments: ED, critical care, surgical services, etc.
- Work a minimum of 4 shifts per pay period for part-time status (2 week pay period)
- May self-schedule for their weekday requirements (shift times are set)
- Work every other weekend, both Saturday and Sunday
- Receive two weeks of remote paid training. The training schedule varies based on availability
Sound exciting to you?
- You can pick up additional shifts, if available, for the clients’ you are trained to support.
- We will provide you with a laptop and headset.
- You’re required to use your own high-speed internet
- You’ll need a quiet space, away from noise and distraction, while you work (privacy/HIPAA compliant space is required).
- You’ll access EMRs for charting and utilize our internal applications to perform job functions
- You MUST be able to follow instructions, read directions, and be confident using technology
- A minimum of 30 minutes paid shift prep is required prior to taking calls
- You’ll spend 30 minutes to 2 hours, at the end of your shift, completing remaining charting before clocking out
Then… put those days on the floor, that commute, and those hours on the home-visit road behind you! Our nurses enjoy working from their home; no more purchasing scrubs, expensive takeout, large gas bills, or extra wear-and-tear on your vehicle.
Working remotely gives you more time to spend with those you love!In a recent press release, the 2022 IntellaTriage Nurse of the Year said: "Work from home and be able to provide hospice care? This can't be real!" Five years later, she is IntellaTriage Nurse of the Year. "I love it here, and I will work here until I retire." Read more about this award and its accompanying benefit here:
- MUST have a current Compact RN license (states with pending or future implementation dates are not considered current compact states until the implementation date)
- You must remain in good standing and ensure your home state license remains active.
- IntellaTriage will cover the cost of non-compact state licensure if necessary for client support.
- Hospice, palliative, end-of-life care is strongly preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced environment: ED, surgical services, or critical care, etc.
- Must be comfortable accessing multiple technology applications to document during calls
- Ability and comfort with typing in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is required, additional languages are a bonus
- Must physically reside in the U.S. and be legally eligible to work for any employer
- Must be able to complete two weeks of remote paid training that is conducted during days and evenings
- Must be available to work every other Saturday & Sunday
- Must be available to work some Holidays as required
- Must be able to handle stress and multitask when receiving calls (minimum of 5 calls per hour on weekdays, and up to 8 per hour on weekends)
- Must be able to communicate empathically with patients while adhering to protocols
- Must maintain CEU’s as designated by the states in which you are answering calls
- Must attend any in-services, and additional training on an as needed basis
- Must pass background check and nurse licensing check
All Remote Hospice Triage RNs, once trained to their originally assigned team are paid $23 per hour. There are multiple opportunities to increase the hourly rate
. All part-time and full-time RNs accumulate PTO, based on the number of hours worked (per year). All part-time and full-time RNs receive an additional 3-paid-sick-days per year. All part-time and full-time RNs are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan. Full-time RNs may also participate in medical, dental, vision, and/or supplemental insurances.