- REMOTE REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITIES- WORKING ON CLINICAL RESEARCH PATIENT ADVOCACY
- ON FIRST SHIFT!* Typical Day: Nurses will be fielding calls from patients, family, doctors, etc with questions about the pharmaceutical product. Many of the calls are patients calling in reporting adverse events (AE). Answering medical inquiries over the phone regarding: -Adverse events- in this case they will have to write up a complaint report -Questions about the medication/treatment -Education on the medication/treatment -How to use the new product ( ex: if it is a blood glucose monitor) They will field call, listen well, move quickly enough, pick up on all details, and document in the system the notes from the call. This information is then relayed to the sponsoring pharma client for FDA reporting purposes and general medical safety. *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Must haves:
- RN (Registered Nurse) OR PharmD - licensed any state
- Strong computer skills (Data Entry & Computer Navigation)
- Motivated and engaging
- 2+ years of experience as an RN/PharmD in any setting
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.