Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
ABOUT Sword On-call
Sword On-call is one of the most recent product innovations at Sword Health and consists of 24/7 text-based support, where members can ask and receive instant responses on pain-related concerns, when and where they need it. No waiting on hold or having to talk to unqualified people first.
As a member of the On-call team, you will utilize data and technology, alongside clinical best practices, to deliver best-in-class guidance and care to our members. As one of our Clinical Pain Specialists, this role combines your clinical expertise, people-skills, adaptability, and drive to help people live healthier lives. This is a high-impact role that will allow you to extend your craft to impact the lives of billions of people. It is a fully remote position - all of our Clinical Pain Specialists work 100% from home.
What You’ll Do
- Help launch and develop a new program offering at Sword, connecting members to health information in new and exciting ways;
- Be available to respond to and triage immediate questions members have about physical pain, pelvic pain, headaches, and migraines in one of the following schedules:
- 7am - 3pm ET
- 3pm - 11pm ET
- Be the first line of defense for members who don’t know where to go to solve their pain-related health concerns;
- Direct members to validated resources to help resolve their questions;
- Be a resource for education on pain issues for all of Sword’s population;
- Help members determine what kind of care they may need, and put them on the path to receiving that care
- Assist the Sword On-Call team, escalating issues that may arise and improving day-to-day operations
- Monitor the quality of care provided by the Sword On-Call team
- Identify and follow up on changes/adaptations to the triage protocols
- Knowledge and experience addressing all kinds of pain-related issues as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage and connect with patients;
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to a hands-off approach;
- High degree of tech aptitude with ability to learn new tools and technologies;
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
To ensure you feel good solving a Big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organize your own work dynamic: remote work policy and unlimited vacations
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Sword is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and team members is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the bigger our impact will be.