Our client is the growing, privately held healthcare staffing firm specializing in matching mid- to senior-level travel talent with acute care facilities nationally and a white glove approach. A culture they describe as fun, high customer service, people love what they do and have fun doing it, where they invest in their employees and have a strong referral program with the ability to work 100% remote.
If you are looking to be part of something greater and want to dive in and make an immediate impact in people’s lives, then this is the place for you. We’ve built an awesome place to work with a health-conscious environment and the professional development you crave.
- Commensurate experience, Salary plus Commission & Bonuses & Excellent Benefits
Your Role as a Travel Nurse Recruiter:
The Recruiter is responsible for the identification, qualification, matching, advising, and managing of candidates. The Recruiter builds solid, profitable and professional relationships with candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
A Successful Applicant must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Travel Nurse recruiting experience – 3+ year minimum
- A strong sense of urgency and thrive under pressure
- Strong competitive drive to be the best
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of meeting and exceeding expectations and delivering on commitments
- A Positive “can-do” attitude with energy and enthusiasm
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Strong background conducting internet research using, tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Strong ability to multi-task and shift gears as business dictates.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently.
Recruiter Position Summary:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified Travel Registered Nurse candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Answer incoming calls from Travel Registered Nurse candidates interested in travel assignments.
- Initiate outbound calls, text messages and emails to prospective Travel Registered Nurse candidates to build pipeline for future placements.
- Act as the single point of contact for their own team of Travel Registered Nurse candidates from the initial contact through the duration of their employment.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Travel Registered Nurse candidates.
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
- Identify and assess Travel Registered Nurse candidate strengths, needs and wants and match with current opportunities.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships through consistent email, telephone, technology and some face-to-face interactions.
- Educate Travel Registered Nurse candidates on compensation & Benefits package options and articulate the personal and professional benefits of a travel career.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Outline wage rates, per diem and other terms and conditions of employment and gain commitment from Travel Registered Nurse candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete all aspects of the pre-employment processes including resume building, reference checks, background/drug tests, pre-employment testing.
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals.
- Assist HR with compliance requirements, including tracking and updating various certifications, medical documents, and employment related documents.
- Diligently maintain and update database with accurate contact information, qualifications and compliance documentation.
- Continue to check in with contract employees while on assignment.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales Team to identify top facility accounts, target clinical skill sets and to assess facility staffing requirements.
Our perks and benefits!
- Health, Dental Vision and other Benefits
- Equity Opportunity to Build Long-Term Personal Wealth
- High Growth Opportunity via Recruiting or Account Management & Sales and Management/Leadership
- Monthly Team Building activities
- Flexible Work Schedule including Remote Days
- Work Balance Lifestyle